Who we help!!
Small to mid-sized businesses that may not require a full-time CIO or cannot afford the cost of one.
Companies that would benefit from a professional audit of their technology infrastructure to ensure that their technology investment and IT costs are optimized.
Companies that are undergoing a significant IT event. This could be the result of an unexpected departure of key IT personnel, a project that needs to be saved, a blocked ERP deployment, a security compromise, and so on.
Companies undergoing significant transformations, such as mergers, consolidations, or shifts in corporate strategy.
Companies who want a cost-benefit analysis or a strategy assessment of on premise vs. Cloud infrastructure investments.
Companies in need of a cyber-security assessment, mitigation strategy, and action plan.
Users are dissatisfied with IT services provided by companies.
Companies with a history of frequent IT outages.
• An M&A due diligence and a tech audit
• Aligning technology with a company’s business plan
• Taking a look at IT costs and looking for ways to save money
• Taking charge of big projects that need senior-level IT help
• Putting in place Business Intelligence solutions
• Identifying and solving the problems that led to major IT system outages
• Resolving the root causes of long project delays
• Advising you on new technologies and how they will affect your business.
• Provide ways to reduce or get rid of security issues
• Changing or adding IT policies and procedures
• Checking out IT supplier proposals
• Helping people who want to make SR&ED claims
• The development of custom software
If you are looking for CIO for rent in Los Angeles, we have a lot of experience and have had a lot of success, so you can be sure that you will get a lot out of our help very quickly. We know the small and middle-sized market, so we won’t waste your time and will give you practical advice that fits your needs and budget. This will not be a band-aid or quick fix, but a long-term solution that we will work on together.